The purpose of rubber lining is to protect the vessels, tanks and piping against corrosion and/or erosion damage and increasing the life of their service. In present work isoprene/natural rubber is used to prepare the lining material for 33% diluted Hcl acid storage tank.
Pressure vessel rubber coating
- M.s. tank rubber lining
- Acid-resistant nitrile/pvc rubber blend coatings
- On Spot tank rubber coatings
- Valcanised and non valcanised rubber coatings
- Epdm rubber & Ebonite coatings
- Natural rubber coatings and lining